Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Micah Hanks Reviews SFS

Good friend Micah Hanks - of The Gralien Report - has just reviewed my Science Fiction Secrets book.

In his review, Micah says: "I have to start by saying how immensely I enjoyed this book. Having skipped out of town for a 'last ditch' retreat to the Isle of Palms off the coast of sunny South Carolina, I enjoyed this book in between jogs on the beach and the occasional swim. Cuba Libre’ and cigar in hand, I lounged by the pool under a palm tree as I enjoyed this page-turner; and let me be frank, there’s no better way to describe this book. Nick Redfern’s Science Fiction Secrets: From Government Files and the Paranormal is one of my favorite new offerings from Britain’s finest Gonzo journalist of paranormalia."

And here's the rest of Micah's review...

No comments: